Experienced Insurance & Financial Service Professionals
Vancouver BC, the Lower Mainland and Across Canada.
Our goal has been to deliver high-quality insurance products and financial services to our clients.
Insurance Products We offer:
- Group Benefits. Employer-sponsored benefit and savings plans.
- Group Retirement Plans. Retirement planning strategies for business.
- Life and Disability and Critical Illness Insurance.
- Life Annuity Plans. Carefully selected policies to mitigate risk.
We have lots of real-life experience, and we work hard to help you make the best life decisions. It sounds simple, but we keep a close focus on our clients’ objectives. If you don’t know what you want or need, we can provide some ideas.
At Barnett & Associates, we are nimble and agile, because we’re not a slow-moving corporate culture. We offer imaginative forward-thinking programs for individuals and organizations, and we’ve developed a reputation for quality and professionalism. We’re proud of that record!
Trusted by Canadians since 1993. Talk to us today 604-936-4325.
- SNC-Lavalin cancels sale of 407 stake to OMERS May 17, 2019
- Fiera to acquire Foresters’ asset management business May 17, 2019
- Institutional investors support anti-extremism effort in wake of Christchurch attack May 17, 2019
- Ontario Teachers’ sells stake in renewables firm, PSP joins Nestle subsidiary acquisition May 16, 2019
- CPP fund reaches $392 billion at 2019 fiscal year-end May 16, 2019
- EY Canada adds online CBT to mental-health benefits toolkit May 17, 2019
- Medavie launches pharmacogenetic testing pilot May 16, 2019
- PCL employees share mental-health stories in May May 16, 2019
- Diversity and inclusion key part of new parental sharing benefit May 15, 2019
- Distressed workers lose eight days a month in productivity: research May 15, 2019
- CAPSA issues guidance on annuity quotes for pension solvency, hypothetical windup liabilities May 15, 2019
- OPTrust highlights climate change, gender diversity in report May 15, 2019
- Mark Evans appointed director of CPPIB May 14, 2019
- Roll out of higher CPP costs expected to affect HR budgets for benefits, wages May 13, 2019
- Sounding Board: B.C.’s municipal pension plan celebrating 80 years May 12, 2019