What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Victoria?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Victoria
- What does the non evidence limit mean with group life insurance?
- Are employer paid group life insurance premiums taxable income in Victoria BC?
- Can I convert my group life insurance?
- Can we cover 100% of prescription drugs?
- Who is paid if the dependent dies when dependent life insurance is provided?
- What does termination age mean?
- What can be covered with an extended health benefit plan in Victoria BC?