Abbotsford, what makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance, so important to your company’s bottom line?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Abbotsford
- What is covered as part of vision care?
- How long are insured extended health rates good for?
- At what age do extended health benefits end?
- Are group dental benefits a taxable benefit in Abbotsford BC?
- What is a deductible in dental benefits?
- Who determines scaling units in Abbotsford BC?
- Can dentists directly submit claims?
- At what age do dental benefits end?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Abbotsford employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.