What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Airdrie?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Airdrie
- Can we cover acupuncturists in our extended health plan?
- Can we have difference coverage levels for different employees?
- Are group dental benefits non taxable in Airdrie Alberta?
- What is annual claim maximum in Alberta?
- Are specialist dental fees an eligible expenses?
- Can basic dental services be covered in a group dental plan?
- What is the definition of a dependent in an employee benefit plan?