What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Airdrie so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Airdrie
- Can we cover acupuncturists in our extended health plan?
- Can we have difference coverage levels for different employees?
- Are group dental benefits non taxable benefits in Airdrie Alberta?
- What is annual claim maximum in Alberta?
- Are specialist dental fees eligible expenses?
- Can basic dental services be covered in a group dental plan?
- What is the definition of dependent in an employee benefit plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Airdrie employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.