What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Blackfalds so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Blackfalds
- How are dental costs determined in Blackfalds Alberta?
- Can we add critical illness as a part of our benefit plan?
- Can employee withdraw money from the retirement savings plan?
- Can we help employee receive counselling for mental health issues?
- Are short term disability benefit payments taxable in Alberta?
- How much does critical illness cost in Blackfalds Alberta?
- How much critical illness coverage is available?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Blackfalds employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.