What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Blackfalds?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Blackfalds
- How are dental costs determined in Blackfalds Alberta?
- Can we add critical illness as a part of our benefit plan?
- Can an employee withdraw money from the retirement savings plan?
- Can we help an employee receive counselling for mental health issues?
- Are short term disability benefit payments taxable in Alberta?
- How much does critical illness cost in Blackfalds Alberta?
- How much critical illness coverage is available?