What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Brooks so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Brooks
- Can a company insure extended health care benefits?
- Does group life insurance reduce at age 65?
- Can I convert my group life insurance in Brooks Alberta?
- Can I get group life insurance regardless of health?
- What retirement savings plan is the best in Alberta?
- What is an employee assistance program?
- How long do short term disability payments last?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Brooks employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.