What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance, so important to your company’s bottom line in Burnaby?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Burnaby
- What is a deductible?
- When can one join an extended health plan?
- What is better insured or self insured?
- Are group dental benefits a taxable benefit in BC?
- What is annual claim maximum?
- Can we have a health spending account dental plan?
- Can implants be covered in a group dental plan in Burnaby BC?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Burnaby employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.