What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Calgary so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Calgary
- What does the non evidence limit mean with group life insurance?
- Are employer paid group life insurance premiums taxable income in Calgary AB?
- Can I convert my group life insurance?
- Can we cover 100% of prescription drugs?
- Who is paid if the dependent dies when dependent life insurance is provided?
- What does termination age mean?
- What can be covered with an extended health benefit plan in Calgary AB?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Calgary employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.