What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Campbell River so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Campbell River
- What if I use dental services outside of BC?
- At what age does dependent coverage end?
- What is the definition of dependent in an employee benefit plan?
- What happens when an employee dies?
- How much do employee benefits cost?
- Can we have reimbursement drug claim system?
- When do long term disability benefits end?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Campbell River employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.