What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Camrose so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Camrose
- What does advice to pay mean with short term disability?
- How much do employee assistance programs cost?
- Can we change suppliers outside the renewal period?
- Can we have employees anywhere in Canada on our plan?
- Is the beneficiary taxed on group life claim payment in Alberta?
- Does smoking matter with group life Insurance?
- Can I get group life insurance regardless of health in Camrose Alberta?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Camrose employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.