What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Chestermere?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Chestermere
- Is fluoride coverage standard in a dental plan?
- How much do dental benefits cost in Chestermere?
- How are rates determined in Chestermere Alberta?
- What is critical illness insurance?
- Can we add critical illness as part of our benefit plan?
- How long do we need to provide coverage in the event of long term disability?
- What income percentage can be replaced with short term disability?