What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Chilliwack so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Chilliwack
- What income percentage can be replaced with short term disability?
- Can employees pay the cost for short term disability premiums?
- Can we help employees receive counselling for mental health issues?
- How is a group benefits plan administered in Chilliwack BC?
- Who is the best group benefits broker in Chilliwack BC?
- Can part time employees have group benefits coverage?
- What is the group life insurance maximum in BC?
- Will coverage end when employment ends?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Chilliwack employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.