What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Cochrane so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Cochrane
- Can we cover physiotherapists in our extended health plan?
- Can we cover speech therapy in our extended health plan?
- Are different levels of dental coverage available in Cochrane Alberta?
- At what age do dental benefits end in Cochrane Alberta?
- Can we set minimum hours worked to be eligible for coverage?
- Is a health spending account or insured plan better?
- What is a late applicant in a employee benefit plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Cochrane employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.