What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Cold Lake?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Cold Lake
- How are dental costs determined in Cold Lake Alberta?
- Can dentist directly submit claims?
- Can we self insure dental benefits in Alberta?
- What is better insured or self insured?
- What is covered as part of vision care?
- Are CPAP machines covered?
- What is the paramedical claim limit?