What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Courtenay so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Courtenay
- Can a company insure extended health care benefits?
- Are different levels of dental coverage available in Courtenay BC?
- Can we have a health spending account dental plan?
- How does cost sharing work in a employee benefit plan?
- What is the termination age in an employee benefit plan?
- What is a late applicant in an employee benefit plan?
- Can pre existing conditions be covered in out of country emergency medical?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Courtenay employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.