What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Cranbrook?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Cranbrook
- Can naturopaths be covered in our extended health plan?
- What is the paramedical claim limit?
- Can preexisting conditions be covered in out of country emergency medical?
- What is a health spending account?
- Is medical marijuana an eligible expense in BC?
- When can one join an extended health plan?
- Are hospital room charges covered in an extended health plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Cranbrook employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.