What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Drayton Valley?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Drayton Valley
- Can a company terminate an employee on long term disability?
- What is the non evidence limit?
- How much do employee benefits cost?
- Why is self selection not encouraged?
- Is a health spending account or insured plan better?
- How much do dental benefits cost?
- At what age do dental benefits end?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Drayton Valley employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.