What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Edmonton so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Edmonton
- What does general practitioner mean?
- What percentage coverage level is available in Edmonton AB?
- Do dental benefits end if one levels the sponsors plan?
- In Edmonton Alberta, is fluoride coverage standard in a dental plan?
- How much is the annual claim in a dental plan?
- Are contractors eligible for benefits in an employee benefit plan?
- Is a health spending account or insured plan better?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Edmonton employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.