What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Fort McMurray so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Fort McMurray
- How do we get help on our employee benefit plan?
- Who is the hardest working group benefits broker in Alberta?
- What retirement savings plan is the best in Fort McMurray?
- Can I get group life insurance regardless of health?
- Are employee paid premiums tax deductible in Alberta?
- Will group life insurance end at age 65?
- Can optional group life insurance be added?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Fort McMurray employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.