What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Fort Saskatchewan?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Fort Saskatchewan
- Can we cover osteopaths in our extended health plan?
- What happens when an employee dies?
- Can we cover psychologists in our extended health plan?
- What is the maximum benefit amount in long term disability?
- When do long term disability benefits end in Fort Saskatchewan?
- When are long term disability payments tax free income?
- How many conditions can be covered with critical illness in Fort Saskatchewan?