What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Fort Saskatchewan so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Fort Saskatchewan
- Can we cover osteopaths in our extended health plan?
- What happens when an employee dies?
- Can we cover psychologist in our extended health plan?
- What is the maximum benefit amount in long term disability?
- When do long term disability benefits end in Fort Saskatchewan?
- When are long term disability payments tax free income?
- How many conditions can be covered with critical illness in Fort Saskatchewan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Fort Saskatchewan employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.