What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Fort St. John?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Fort St. John
- Can I get non-smoker group life insurance rates?
- Is the beneficiary taxed on group life claim payments?
- Does smoking matter with group life Insurance?
- What is the maximum group life insurance available in Fort St. John?
- Are healthcare premiums taxable in BC?
- Can we have a reimbursement drug claim system?
- Can we cover dieticians in our extended health plan?