What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Grande Prairie?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Grande Prairie
- Can coverage be different in different provinces?
- Can we cover osteopaths in our extended health plan?
- Are pre-existing conditions covered in out of country emergency medical?
- Are CPAP machines covered in Grande Prairie?
- What is a deductible?
- How much vision care coverage can we provide in our extended health plan?
- Can we cover podiatrists in our extended health plan?