What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, High River so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, High River
- Can critical illness pay out in the event of multiple events?
- What is critical illness insurance?
- What is the definition of disability?
- What does a 12-month pre existing condition exclusion mean?
- Can we change our benefits after the renewal period in High River Alberta?
- Who determines the waiting period of an employee benefit plan in Alberta?
- Can we cover speech therapy in our extended health plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality High River employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.