What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Hinton?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Hinton
- What is a deductible in dental benefits?
- Can basic dental services be covered in a group dental plan?
- When can one join an extended health plan in Hinton Alberta?
- How does a health spending account work?
- Can coverage be different in different provinces?
- Can we cover hospital room charges in an extended health plan?
- What can be covered with an extended health benefit plan in Hinton Alberta?