What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Hinton so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Hinton
- What is a deductible in dental benefits?
- Can basic dental services be covered in a group dental plan?
- When can one join an extended health plan in Hinton Alberta?
- How does a health spending account work?
- Can coverage be different in different provinces?
- Can we cover hospital room charges in an extended health plan?
- What can be covered with an extended health benefit plan in Hinton Alberta?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Hinton employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.