What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Kamloops?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Kamloops
- What is the maximum benefit amount in long term disability?
- How is the waiting period determined in Kamloops BC?
- Can employees take long term disability coverage with them when they leave?
- What is the definition of disability?
- Can employees get disabled more than once and collect long term disability benefits?
- How much critical illness coverage is available?
- Is the payment in the event of critical illness taxable in Kamloops BC?
- How much does critical illness cost?