What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Kelowna?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Kelowna
- Can we include out of country emergency medical insurance as part of extended health?
- In Kelowna, are prescription dispensing fees covered in extended health plans?
- Can we cover psychologists in our extended health plan?
- Are there different drug plan types available in Kelowna?
- Can we cover physiotherapists in our extended health plan?
- What is the eye exam coverage?
- What does accidental dental cover?
- How does cost sharing work in extended health?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Kelowna employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.