What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Kitimat so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Kitimat
- Can we cost share on dental benefits?
- At what age do extended health benefits end?
- How much vision care coverage can we provide in our extended health plan?
- What is a health spending account?
- What is the eye exam coverage?
- Are prescription dispensing fee covered in extended health plans?
- Can we cover physiotherapists in our extended health plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Kitimat employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.