What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Kitimat?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Kitimat
- Can we cost share on dental benefits?
- At what age do extended health benefits end?
- How much vision care coverage can we provide in our extended health plan?
- What is a health spending account?
- What eye exam coverage is provided?
- Are prescription dispensing fees covered in extended health plans?
- Can we cover physiotherapists in our extended health plan?