What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Lacombe?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Lacombe
- Can a company self insure extended health care benefits?
- What does termination age mean?
- Will group life insurance end at age 65?
- Can I get non-smoker group life insurance rates?
- How are rates determined in Lacombe Alberta?
- How much is the annual claim in a dental plan?
- Are different levels of dental coverage available in Lacombe Alberta?