What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Lacombe so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Lacombe
- Can a company self insure extended health care benefits?
- What does termination age mean?
- Will group life insurance end at age 65?
- Can I get non smoker group life insurance rates?
- How are rates determined in Lacombe Alberta?
- How much is the annual claim in a dental plan?
- Are different levels of dental coverage available in Lacombe Alberta?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Lacombe employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.