What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Lethbridge so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Lethbridge
- In Lethbridge, how are long term disability costs determined?
- What is the termination age for critical illness?
- Is the payment in the event of critical illness tax free in Alberta?
- What is the difference between short term disability and sickness employment insurance?
- How long do short term disability payments last?
- What does advice to pay mean with short term disability?
- What is an employee assistance program?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Lethbridge employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.