What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Lloydminster?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Lloydminster
- Are short term disability benefit payments taxable in Lloydminster Alberta?
- What does the non evidence limit mean with group life insurance?
- Are employee paid premiums tax deductible in Lloydminster?
- Does group life insurance reduce at age 65?
- Can we cover 100% of prescription drugs?
- Can we have a pay direct drug claim system?
- Can we cover naturopaths in our extended health plan?