What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Medicine Hat?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Medicine Hat
- How much do extended health benefits cost?
- Are healthcare benefits non taxable benefits in Alberta?
- Can we have a pay direct drug claim system?
- Can we cover chiropractors in our extended health plan?
- Are lifestyle drugs part of a extended health plan in Medicine Hat?
- Can we cover speech therapy in our extended health plan?
- What does lowest cost alternative drugs mean?