What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Mission?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Mission
- Can we change suppliers outside of the renewal period?
- How much does short term disability cost in Mission BC?
- What income percentage can be replaced with short term disability?
- Is the payment in the event of critical illness tax free in BC?
- How much income can be replaced with long term disability?
- How is the waiting period determined in Mission BC?
- Can we cover chiropractors in our extended health plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Mission employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.