What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Nanaimo?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Nanaimo
- How do we set up a dental plan in Nanaimo BC?
- What is the termination age for group dental benefit?
- Can we set minimum hours worked to be eligible for coverage?
- How are rates determined in Nanaimo BC?
- Can we cover family members in an employee benefits plan?
- Why is self selection not encouraged?
- Can we cancel our groups benefits plan?
- What is the maximum benefit amount in long term disability?