What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Nanaimo so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Nanaimo
- How do we set up a dental plan in Nanaimo BC?
- What is the termination age for group dental benefit?
- Can we set minimum hours worked to be eligible for coverage?
- How are rates determined in Nanaimo BC?
- Can we cover family members in an employee benefits plan?
- Why is self selection not encouraged?
- Can we cancel our groups benefits plan?
- What is the maximum benefit amount in long term disability?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Nanaimo employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.