What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Okotoks?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Okotoks
- Can we cover chiropractors in our extended health plan?
- Can we cover massage therapy in our extended health plan?
- Can an employee keep extended health coverage if they leave the employer?
- At what age do extended health benefits end?
- Are group dental benefits a non taxable benefit in Alberta?
- Are specialist dental fees an eligible expenses?
- Are different levels of dental coverage available in Okotoks Alberta?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Okotoks employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.