What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Parksville so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Parksville
- Can a company terminate an employee on long term disability?
- How much does long term disability insurance cost in Parksville BC?
- Can critical illness pay out in the event of multiple events?
- How long is the waiting period for short term disability benefits?
- What is an employee assistance program?
- How do we get help on our employee benefit plan?
- Can part time employee have group benefits coverage in BC?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Parksville employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.