What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Parksville?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Parksville
- Can a company terminate an employee on long term disability?
- How much does long term disability insurance cost in Parksville BC?
- Can critical illness pay out in the event of multiple events?
- How long is the waiting period for short term disability benefits?
- What is an employee assistance program?
- How do we get help on our employee benefit plan?
- Can part time employees have group benefits coverage in BC?