What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Penticton so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Penticton
- What is an offset clause in long term disability?
- How much income can be replaced with long term disability?
- Are contractors eligible for long term disability in Penticton BC?
- What is critical illness insurance?
- What is the non evidence limit for critical illness?
- Can we add critical illness as part of our benefit plan?
- How long is the waiting period for short term disability benefits?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Penticton employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.