What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Port Alberni so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Port Alberni
- How long is the waiting period for short term disability benefits?
- Are short term disability benefits payments nontaxable in BC?
- How much does short term disability cost in Port Alberni?
- Is there a claim limit for out of country emergency medical coverage?
- Who is the best group benefits broker in BC?
- Can we have employees anywhere in Canada on our plan?
- Can an employee withdraw money from the retirement savings plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Port Alberni employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.