What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Port Alberni?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Port Alberni
- How long is the waiting period for short term disability benefits?
- Are short term disability benefit payments nontaxable in BC?
- How much does short term disability cost in Port Alberni?
- Is there a claim limit for out of country emergency medical coverage?
- Who is the best group benefits broker in BC?
- Can we have employees anywhere in Canada on our plan?
- Can an employee withdraw money from the retirement savings plan?