What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Prince Rupert?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Prince Rupert
- Can implants be covered in a group dental plan?
- How are dental costs determined in Prince Rupert BC?
- Can employees get different levels of coverage?
- Who determines the waiting period in a employee benefit plan?
- How is the termination age determined in Prince Rupert BC?
- Can we change our benefits after the renewal period?
- What is the termination age?