What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Red Deer so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Red Deer
- Do we pay if someone has other coverage?
- How long do the rates stay the same in a employee benefit plan?
- How do we split our employee benefits plan into two plans in Red Deer?
- How long is the benefit period?
- What does a 12 month pre existing condition exclusion mean?
- When are long term disability payments tax free income in Alberta?
- Can a company terminate an employee on long term disability?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Red Deer employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.