What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Salmon Arm?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Salmon Arm
- How do we split our employee benefits plan into two plans?
- What is a late applicant in an employee benefit plan?
- How does cost sharing work in an employee benefit plan?
- Do dental benefits end if one levels the sponsors plan?
- What is the termination age for group dental benefit in Salmon Arm BC?
- Can we have a health spending account dental plan?
- Can we cover naturopaths in our extended health plan?