What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Smithers?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Smithers
- When do cost change in extended health plans?
- Can major dental services be covered in a group dental plan?
- Can we self insure dental benefits in Smithers BC?
- What does the recall time period mean?
- When do dental benefits end?
- Can we set a termination age in an employee benefit plan?
- Can employees get different levels of coverage in Smithers BC?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Smithers employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.