What makes the best Employee benefits, Group insurance, Spruce Grove so important to your company’s bottom line? Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Spruce Grove
- How much is the annual claim in a dental plan in Spruce Grove?
- What does a missing tooth exclusion mean?
- Can critical illness pay out in the event of multiple events?
- What does employment insurance maximum mean in relation to short term disability?
- What is the non evidence maximum referring to?
- How much do employee assistance programs cost?
- Who is the hardest working group benefits broker in Alberta?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Spruce Grove employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.