What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Squamish?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Squamish
- Is there a trip length limit in out of country emergency medical?
- How does a health spending account work in Squamish BC?
- Is birth control medication an eligible expense in an extended health plan?
- Can one keep extended health coverage if they leave the employer?
- What is better, insured or self insured?
- Can orthodontics be covered in a group dental plan?
- Can we cost share on dental benefits in Squamish BC?