What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Stettler?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Stettler
- What is the paramedical claim limit in Alberta?
- Can we cover dieticians in our extended health plan?
- What is the maximum group life insurance available in Stettler Alberta?
- Will coverage end when employment ends?
- What does the non evidence limit mean with group life insurance?
- Can part time employees have group benefits coverage?
- How do we get help on our employee benefit plan?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Stettler employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.