What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Surrey?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Surrey
- Will group life insurance end at age 65?
- What is the maximum group life insurance available in Surrey BC?
- What can be included in extended health?
- What can be covered with an extended health benefit plan?
- Can we include out of country emergency medical insurance as part of extended health?
- What is the paramedical claim limit in BC?
- Is there a trip length limit in out of country emergency medical?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Surrey employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.