What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Vernon?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Vernon
- Can implants be covered in a group dental plan?
- How do we set up a dental plan in Vernon BC?
- What is the definition of a dependent in an employee benefit plan?
- Do we pay if someone has other coverage?
- How is the termination age determined?
- How much do employee benefits cost in Vernon BC?
- Can employees take long term disability coverage with them when they leave?