What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Williams Lake?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Williams Lake
- What is the non evidence limit?
- When are long term disability payments taxable income?
- How long do we need to provide coverage in the event of long term disability?
- How much does long term disability insurance cost?
- How many conditions can be covered with critical illness?
- Can we change suppliers outside the renewal period?
- How much do dental benefits cost in Williams Lake BC?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Williams Lake employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.