What makes the best Employee benefits and Group insurance so important to your company’s bottom line in Prince George?
Rarely do we think of the impact on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee. See more about our Group Benefits Plans.
Offering Life and Disability Insurance as well.
Common Questions About Group Employee Benefit Plans, Prince George
- Can a company buy dependent life insurance in Prince George BC?
- Does group life insurance reduce at age 65 in BC?
- What can be included in extended health?
- Can a company self insure extended health care benefits?
- Is online claim submission available with extended health?
- Can we cover massage therapy in our extended health plan?
- Are diabetic supplies part of a extended health plan?
- What is the paramedical claim limit in Prince George BC?
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Prince George employee benefit plan can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business.