What makes Maple Ridge Employee Benefit Plans so important to your company’s bottom line?
Rarely do we think of the impacts on productivity and the bottom line caused by a valuable team member missing multiple days at the office. Lost days are often due to ongoing health issues that don’t improve. A Statistics Canada study found that businesses lose 105 million workdays due to employee illness and personal reasons, which is an average of 9.3 workdays lost per employee.
Reasons for Maple Ridge Employee Benefit Plans
- When the costs associated with absences are double and sometimes triple the cost of pharmaceutical drug claims, we know we have bigger problems than we first imagined.
- The biggest problem is employees suffering from long-term illnesses with no definitive diagnosis. This results in many work days lost to sick and unproductive employees.
- How can a Maple Ridge Employee Benefit Plan decrease the number of unproductive days your employees spend sick?
- Employers must understand the importance of investing in each employee’s health and well-being, it’s good for business.
- Many leading employers offer employee benefits that provide in-depth expert medical reviews, customized health coaching, and much more.
- Employee Benefit Plans ensure your employees are getting the best treatment plan. This will maximize productivity and improve morale in your company.
- When we work together, we can form a powerful team against medical uncertainty and the millions of lost workdays that result from incorrectly diagnosed or improperly treated conditions. See more about our Group Benefits Plans
Call the experts at Barnett & Associates to learn more about how a quality Maple Ridge Employee Benefit Plans can not only attract top talent but also increase productivity in your business. Group Benefits Plans Locations